Saturday, February 4, 2017

Just Mixed Media

That's  the  title  of  the  magazine  that  I'm  happy  to  be  a  part  of--Just Mixed Media --


It's  just  the  2nd  issue,  and  it's  great--packed  with  lots  of  mixed  media  art,  and  so  happy  that  my  art  is  included--



Watch  for  it  in  stores  or  you  can   order  it  online  HERE 

And  speaking  of  mixed  media  art--I've  been  making  it--

starting  with  collage  and  making  texture....




I  like  using  houses  in  my  art  a  lot!


And....oh  yeah--I  also  like  to  use  the  sun  and  moon  too--


So  why  not  put  them  all  together!

4 comments:

Karen Larko said...

Congrats on being published! Your art always looks so bright and happy.

Brave Heart Faith Warrior said...

I love this magazine!! Congrats. I am ALWAYS inspired by your work!!!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Congratulations! Must try and get hold of this magazine! Your art is amazing!

LuLu said...

Congratulations - very inspiring. Your art is lovely. I aspire to be published, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails